Rules & Regulations
- Institute of Integrated Management & Technology (IIMT) is an autonomous management institute. IIMT is a ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified & Institutional Member of Lucknow Management Association (LMA of AIMA).
- IIMT Group of Institutions offers Autonomous Diploma / Advance Diploma etc programs as Full time programs & other University recognized Programs as Study Centre / Part Time Programs / Full time program, depending upon nature of program & respective university.
- IIMT Group of Institutions is not offering all the university recognized programs as study centre nor a off campus centre. IIMT Group of Institutionsis just a Admission Consultant & Charging the consultancy fee from Some Universities & tuition / support fee from students.
- Though primarily intended to give professional education to Youth, the institute is open to all, without distinction of caste or creed. Students are given a course of religious instruction. Moral Science is compulsory for all. Through religious and moral instruction, we try to cultivate in children good etiquette, holiness of life and dedicated service to humanity.
- According to J.P.Unnikrishnan Vs Govt. of Andhra Pradesh, AIR 1993 Supreme Court 2178, Voluntary Institutes have a right to spread education and issue Certificates / Diploma / Degree. IIMT Group of Institutions imparts education to the down trodden, backwards, detainees, handicapped, war-widow, ex-serviceman, minority community, S.C., S.T., O.B.C. etc, working class people, mainly drop-outs etc at concessional fees. The aims of IIMT Group of Institutions is to fulfill the goal of Vocational and Educational right of Indian Constitution 1950 under Article 14, 15, 19(1), 21, 26, 29, 30, 45, 46 and 351.
- IIMT Group of Institutions, offers extra supports like Audio / video , online teaching classes, and other facilities like assistance in personality development, job oriented pratical knowledge & other subjective activities & charge fee for those services.
- Irregularity in attendance, insubordination, discourtesy to staff members, habitual inattention and late coming, neglect of work, obscenity in ward or act will be punishable by permanent or temporary dismissal. Minor offences are punishable by a fine or loss of attendance.
- The institute does not hold itself responsible for the conduct of its students outside its premises. In justices to itself however, it takes cognizance of any serious mis-conduct of its students committed outside its precincts and should any serious charge be fairly substantiated, the guilty shall be punished according to the gravity of the offence.
- Progress reports of students will be issued after every test and exam. They will be either handed over to the parents in person or will be sent by post.
The application of the students whose progress, based on the performance in the terminal examinations, is not satisfactory will not be recommended to the University exam Board.
- Students attending class or other gatherings within the Institute are expected to be neatly dressed in accordance with the rules of approved etiquette.
- Every student must salute the members of the staff on the occasion of his / her first meeting for the day.
- Books, magazines, newspaper, CDs etc not approved by the principal, are not allowed to be brought to the institute.
- Every student should posses an identity card issued by the institute which should be produced whenever asked for, especially when dealing with the office and library.