Fee Refund Rules for IIMT Classroom Contact Programs
Academic Session : 2009-10
(from the Prescribed Date of Commencement of Classes)
(from the Prescribed Last Date of II-Installment deposition)
- The institute will deduct Rs. 3500.00 as registration & processing fee & rest balance fee as per the chart given above will processed for refund.
- Collect the pre-formatted application of fee refund from institute’s fee counter and submit the filled-in refund application along with attachments (original Fee Receipt, Identity Card and Study Material Coupons) at the fee Counter (for main campus students) or to Centre Manager (at Study Centres other than Institute). Collect the Acknowledgment Receipt of Refund Application duly signed & stamped by institute’s authority and keep it for future reference.
- We issue the fee refund in the form of the a/c payee cheque only in the favour of the students father ( in case if father is not alive than it shall be refund cheque in the name of mother or in case if both are not alive that it shall me made in the name of real guardian ).
- The fee refund cheque shall be sent by a registered post at his/her permanent address or the address given by him in the refund application within 45 to 60 days from the date of submission of refund application. It will be sent only if the student is eligible for any refund as per the above stated. If the student / parents face any problem in the process the course fee refund; the office of Manager Operations/ Centre Manager, can be personally / telephonically or through letter/e-mail /fax etc.
- The student/ Parents should understand that fee refund is a part of institute policy and we follow the refund rules and regulations as mentioned in letter and spirit .However, if the request of refund is submitted (In writing with required documents) after the “Refund dates” are over, no request shall be entertained Moreover, the refund requests if made verbally /orally or through telephone/e-mail/fax will also not be entertained.
- Any legal matter /dispute related to fee refund is subject to Pune city (MH) Jurisdiction only.
- Number of weeks for the calculation of fee refund amount will be calculated from the commencement of regular classes (As mentioned in academic calendar) till the date on which refund of fee is applied for.
- The date of commencement of classes will be considered as mentioned in the Academic calendar and not from the date on which the student joins the institute /attends the classes or deposits the fee.
- The late comers will also be treated for refund of fee from the commencement of classes as mentioned in the academic calendar and not from which the student joins the institute /attends the classes or deposits the fee.
- Refund amount shall be calculated on the actual course fee (As mentioned in the course fee structure).
- Joint committee of Institute Management and the University representative of Resonance reserve the sole right to decide in the matter of fee refund.
Process for Fee Refund
If a student wants to leave the institute and opts for fee refund; he/she should follow the under mentioned steps :
Fee Refund on Disciplinary Grounds
This is a very special provision regarding fee refund on disciplinary grounds this is a very special provision regarding fee refund if a whole batch /class or majority of the students are found to be involved in an incident of indiscipline at any point of time during the academic session “the entire batch/class or majority of student may be rusticated from the institute. In such a case, the fee refund will be as per the refund rules.
Student applying for the Fee refund is also entitled for the Autonomous / Distance Learning Programmes / any other certificate programs at reduced fee which may be deducted from the refund amount.