- Fourteen passport size photograph
- Copy of the valid Passport with photo page and personal details / ID Card
- 03 set of attasted Photocopies of all relevant qualifications
- Experience Certificate, where applicable, of work experience
- Non refundable registration fee of Rs. 1000.00
- Registration & Enrolment
- Non-arrival or non-attendance
- Course / Programme Alteration
- Professional Membership / External Examinations
- Hours of Tuition
- Advise the IIMT Administrator in writing of withdrawal from the course / programme four weeks before the start date of the course/programme on the advertised start date or within a reasonable period thereafter.
- Complete and return the Refund Application form along with Student Card and other School property, including all original documentation issued by the Institute.
- International students or their sponsors must return all original documents issued by the Institute (acceptance / enrolment letter, receipts etc) which were issued by the IIMT and proof of rejection of student visa (a letter issued by the Indian Embassy / High Commission or Indian Immigration Authorities, confirming the refusal of visa / entry) and photocopies of all the pages of passport.
- Full refund : A full refund of tuition fees will be made if the Institute is unable to offer an advertised course/programme.
- Home (based in the India) : From the tuition fees paid Rs. 7500/- (administration charge) will be retained by the Institute and the balance of the fees paid will be refunded if they meet conditions (1 and 2 of refund clause) set out above, and the Institute must be satisfied that the student has not taken any advantage of Institute’s documents and references. This includes the arrival into, or extension of stay in, the India, Council Tax and other benefits or services.
- International students (not based in the India) : Tuition fees will be refunded after deduction of $ 250.00 for administration cost only after they meet conditions (1, 2 and 3 of refund clause) stated above. Should the student wish to appeal against an entry clearance / visa decision, the institute will provide documentation for the next available session at no extra cost if the
student / sponsor does not apply for a refund.
No refund will be made if the student or sponsor has not met the conditions set out above or the student is required by the Home Office to leave the India because of non-attendance or poor-attendance or because of any breach of the law.
- An employer or other recognised sponsor
- Local Council / Student Loans Agency
- Student or his / her family or relative
- SINGLE PAYMENT : This should be paid within 10 days of the course/programme start date, unless payment by instalments has been agreed. If whole fees are not paid within 10 days of the start date of the course/programme or other notified date, the student will incur additional charges as detailed below.
- PAYMENT BY INSTALMENTS :
Students who are on full-time course/programmes lasting more than five (05) months may pay by monthly / quarterly instalments. An additional charge will be added to the tuition fees as mentioned in prospectus.
- LATE PAYMENT CHARGES/ REJECTED TRANSACTIONS :
A penalty charge ofRs. 1500/- per month will be applied for late payments. The Institute may not accept any reason for delayed payment. Any transactions rejected by the bank will be classified as late payment. The penalty charge will be applied in all instances where payment has not been received by the IIMT on the instalment due date.
- Outstanding Liabilities
- Exceptional Arrangements
Note: Giving false information or forged documents will invalidate your admission and / or registration.
REGISTRATION FEE :
Registration fee is non-refundable.
TUITION FEES : In order to claim a refund of tuition fees the student or sponsor must meet the following conditions :
Refunds will be calculated as follows :
The fees can be paid by the following persons :
All students must enrol at the start of their course/programme, at that time they must either provide an acceptable written guarantee from an official sponsor accepting responsibility for all fees due, or make full payment of their fees and any registration fees for the academic year concerned, or opt to pay by Instalments. The IIMT will only accept student enrolments upon receipt of the relevant payments or written guarantee from an official sponsor. Instalments are due at the beginning of each month or as stated in the fees statement. It is the responsibility of each student to ensure that the Institute receives payments by the due date irrespective of whether a reminder has been issued. A penalty charge of Rs. 1500.00 per month will be applied for late payments. Those whose funding will come from outside the India should apply immediately for the necessary transfer of funds. The Institute will not agree to the delayed payment of fees because of exchange control issues or their agent / consultant holding fees failed to transfer. It is the responsibility / duty of student to arrange fees before joining the course / programme. The Institute reserves the right to accept a sponsor’s guarantee. In a case where the guarantee is not acceptable, it is the student’s responsibility to pay his/her fees in line with the school’s Admission Procedure. Students who are on full time course / programmes lasting more than five months and are financing themselves may pay their tuition fees in a single payment at the time of enrolment or by Instalments.
These terms & conditions are governed by and shall be interpreted in accordance with the applicable Laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts.